Monday, June 22, 2009

I Live In Greenpoint

4 perogies (unfrozen kind from a Polish-owned grocer preferred)
1/2 onion
1/2 container of sour cream
1 large egg

Today I got off work around 7:30pm. Earlier this week I had impulsively bought perogies while trying to stay healthy... So I knew I had that in the fridge. I bought some toilet paper and an onion at the corner store and headed home. I remembered I had sour cream from a week ago; when I tasted it, it was questionable. The expiration date was July 10th... I tasted it again and decided it was fine. I currently don't have a frying pan, so I first sauteed the onions in the pot, then pan fryed the perogies. It was then that I got the impulse to make an egg over easy to top my meal. Seasoned with salt and pepper. It was so delicious I forgot to take a picture. But here is one with the ingredients. I took this as an opportunity to play around with photoshop... err, ya, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment