2 Gorton's Frozen Fish Fillets
4 Handfuls Musclun Greens
1 Whole Carrot, sliced
10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
4 Radishes, sliced
1/4 Red Onion, finely chopped
2 oz. Ranch Dressing
Before I moved to New York I lived in a lovely one-bedroom apartment in North Carolina of which my boyfriend inhabited as well for a brief time. I was only taking classes and didn't have a job so I became a domesticated "house wife" of sorts. My favorite dish was created after a trip to my local Harris Teeter in which I found Gorton's frozen fish filets 2 packages for $5.00 (or maybe it was $7.00, who cares, it was cheap). I chopped some greens, radishes (cause every salad should have radishes), cherry tomatoes, carrots, and finely sliced red onion and threw it into a plastic storage bowl. I put a few drops of ranch (lets try not to be too fatty) and shook it up -- salads are always better with the dressing tossed through it. After padding the greasy fish filets with paper towels I put it right on top of the salad. It was so good. Don't ask me why, my boyfriend at the time preferred my hybrid Target's Archer Farms concoctions. More about those to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment